Review eMachines 732 15.6 inch Laptop ( Intel Core i3-370M, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, DVD, Webcam, Wireless, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Proper Laptop
I've just got this laptop from Amazon. It is way better than I expected, quite fast and has a brilliant screen! its very bright and has perfect colors! The first thing that I did was a system speed test and I got better results than the average for its processor.

There are only two things that I am not happy with; keyboard and speaker. Keyboard doesnt give me...
versus
3First day ok.. now Hardware Problem
I am pretty sure this is a one in a thousand chance but on getting the laptop it was fine, but from turning it off and turning it back on its hard many hardware problems. I've re-installed windows and tried everything in my power to get it to work and it does not work (moments after booting up it will just freeze and the cursor goes invisible).
I will contact the...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 EMACHINE BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.